Aging Resources is your one-stop resource for everything you need to manage the many issues of aging in Western North Carolina.
Aging Resources is an annual directory - providing everything you need to know about managing the many issues of aging and caregiving of a loved one, or yourself. Since our inaugural issue hit the stands in September of 2014, our office has been inundated with readers, caregivers, service providers and government agencies thanking us for collecting this vital information and putting it together in a way that makes it EASY TO UNDERSTAND and EASY TO USE. We know first hand that when it comes to senior care, knowing your options can be as challenging as weighing them. Our goal at Aging Resources is to give you the information and resources you need to make the best choices for your family. Keep a copy of Aging Resources nearby to help you deal with an aging loved one or to prepare for your own aging. Be on the lookout for the "golden book" in your county! You can find Aging Resources available at all hospitals, many doctor's offices, and other locations around Western North Carolina.
Visit the New Aging Resources Website!
- Calendar of Events for the WNC Aging Community
- Enhanced, Searchable Online Resource Directory
- Website Links to Local Providers & Services
- Additional Articles & Tips on Successful Aging, Health and Wellness
- Sign Up for the Aging Resources Newsletter
- Accessible from Your Computer, Phone, and Tablet
Pick up your FREE copy today around WNC!